IPWEA has been a leader in Fleet Management since the inception of the IPWEA Fleet program in 2002. The program commenced with the release of the Plant and Vehicle Management Manual Ed1 and has grown considerably since that time to provide a range of resources, services, training, management tools and events.
Do you have trouble finding the time or resources to manage your fleet the way you want and need to? Are you having trouble reviewing whole-of-life costs, hire rates and optimum asset replacement points? Do you need to know where your risks are? Do you need a strategy to move to the next level in fleet management?
Introducing IPWEA Fleet Professional Services, designed to provide an effective, efficient and convenient way to improve fleet operations.
IPWEA Fleet Professional Services offer you:
- Efficiency and economy of scale
- Proven resources (references such as PVMM and tools such as WOL cost calculator)
- Expertise and experience through our experienced fleet consultants and fleet practitioners
- A best practice and industry proven approach (as defined in the peer reviewed resources)
- Confidence by using a proven industry leader in IPWEA