What is Asset Management Foundations?
The Asset Management Foundations course is a self-paced online course, featuring 4 modules that are designed to build capacity for any asset intensive organisation while increasing your own understanding of the asset management discipline.
The key objectives of the course are to define what asset management is and understand why it is important.
The Asset Management Foundations course will:
- Define what Asset Management is and why it is important.
- Explain the difference between Asset Management and Managing Assets.
- Outline the Asset Management System.
- Summarise the key considerations for good Asset Management.
- Identify and explain the factors for success including alignment with the financial planning and reporting task.