IPWEA SA KEY DATES 2019
Annual SA Major Projects Conference
- 30 June - Applications close for FAME grants
- TBC July - Interflow pipe lining demonstration
- 19 July - Regional Tour – Copper Coast
- 6 August - In the City of Adelaide
- 25-29 August - International Public Works Conference Hobart
- 19 September - Footy Tipping Prize Night
- 25 October - Golf Day
- 8 November - Major Project Site Visit
- TBA November - YIPWEA Networking Event
- 6 December - AGM and Christmas Lunch
The 12th Annual SA Major Projects Conference will be held on 30 – 31 July 2019 at the Adelaide Convention Centre. This conference is for industry professionals seeking the most up-to-date information on the State’s infrastructure projects, policy issues, research findings and best practices.
Featuring over 20 high profile speakers from the government and private sectors, the presentations will focus on what projects are in the pipeline for sectors across defence, transport, health, education, housing, ports, water and energy. For more information and to register, click here.