NAMS+ is your ticket to demonstrate the sustainable management of infrastructure
NAMS+ is a subscription-based product designed to provide high value/low cost infrastructure planning and decision support for any asset intensive organisation irrespective of size.
It provides the tools and guidance, to assist organisations in writing and updating their Asset Management Policy, Strategy and Plans aligned to the Financial Strategy and Plan.
Asset Management Plans:
- Document the services provided by the organisation,
- Provide expenditure forecasts for consideration in the organisation’s Long-Term Financial Plan,
- Provide a basis for consultation with decision makers, customers/community on the services they really need, and what they can afford to pay, and
- Facilitate the reaching of a financially sustainable position where the organisation can provide services at an agreed level and cost.
Developing annual forecasts for your preferred service delivery model will enable your organisation to communicate service, cost and risk trade-offs with your decision makers and stakeholders.
The new and improved NAMS+ is a scalable online toolkit is internationally recognised as the capacity building system aligned with IIMM and ISO 55000 & 31000.
NAMS+ fosters a consistent approach and access to:
- A suite of asset management and financial planning and reporting templates
- Realtime online lifecycle modelling using your own data
- Self-assessment maturity models
- Multi-user login for each organisation
- On-line Help Desk support service including ‘How to clips’
- Discounted training and non-biased mentoring from our technical experts
NAMS.PLUS is subscription based to provide staff in asset-owning organizations access to tools & online resources to develop, write and keep their Asset Management Plans up-to-date as demands on the organisation change. Asset Management Plans: document the services provided by the organization, provide expenditure projections for the organization’s Long Term Financial Plan, provide a basis for consultation with customers/community on the services they really need and what they can afford to pay, and facilitate the reaching of a financially sustainable position where the organization is able to provide the services its customers/community needs in a financially sustainable position. Developing annual budgets on your updated asset management plans and long term financial plan will enable your organization to operate in a financially sustainable position. NAMS.PLUS provides templates and modelling tools to: easily revise and update your asset management plans and long term financial plans, run scenarios to assess the implications of service level and cost options, simplify the annual budget preparation and adoption process, develop long term maintenance and capital works program based on agreed service levels, develop and maintain current asset management policy and strategy, assess current asset management maturity and set improvement targets and plans, monitor and report progress against asset management targets. NAMS.PLUS is based on the International Infrastructure Management Manual 2015 and aligns with the new ISO 55000 international asset management standards. NAMS.PLUS is continually updated and improved to improve flexibility and usability for users. NAMS.PLUS development is based on experience in use of the system and user feedback and suggestions. The NAMS.PLUS annual subscription includes access to the templates and on-line modelling, system operation, assistance to users and ongoing system development of a nationally consistent resource for infrastructure service organisations such as local governments.