Global recruitment programme, LookSee Build, along with a group of over 60 companies and councils from across the nation have come together, with the support of Immigration New Zealand, on a mission to fill the country’s urgent need for construction and engineering professionals. Every month LookSee Build hosts event weeks where highly skilled candidates visit New Zealand for a week of interviews with employers, informative seminars, networking and a taste of the Kiwi lifestyle.
With a community of over 2,500 qualified, interested and available international candidates in LookSee Build alone, they are here to help with your recruitment needs – LookSee flips the traditional recruitment process on its head, taking opportunities to the world, and in turn, bringing a world of talent back to New Zealand when that talent can’t be found onshore.
Below is a taste of who is visiting New Zealand from June 10 – 17, should you want to meet them please contact Hamish on Hamish.Price@hainesattract.co.nz
- Design Manager (civil & commercial main contractor experience)
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Engineer
- Construction Manager (civil infrastructure, roading, rail experience)
- Principal Design Engineer – three waters (Principal level, project manager, design and hydraulic modelling experience)
- Project Manager (civil, infrastructure, water, light rail, dam, tunneling experience)
- Project Manager (bulk earthworks, structural concrete experience)
- Environmental Engineer
- Site Engineer (piling, rail, wastewater treatment and road experience)