2 December 2020
This Introduction to Asset Management webinar provides an overview of the strategic asset management principles and how they can provide benefit to your organisation.
- What does AM Planning mean?
- Existing Standards
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Management Plans
- Lifecycle Cost
- Affordable Service Levels
- Risk Management
- Link to Financial Reporting and the Long-term Financial Plan
- Organisational Capacity and Maturity
- Understand the importance of applying sound asset management principles
- Assist in improving your organisation's service delivery performance and reporting.
- Be better equipped to identify and manage the consequences and likelihood of infrastructure risks.
- Ensuring standards and frameworks set by the regulator are met.
Who Should Attend
All staff involved in managing and delivering services from infrastructure assets would benefit from this webinar. While specific content is covered in greater detail in the other programs, this webinar is recommended as a pre-requisite to provide underpinning knowledge to future learning.
Typical attendees include:
- Staff new to asset management
- Executive Managers
- Finance Managers
- Asset Accountants
- Technical Officers
- Community Engagement Officers
Recognised Prior Learning
Desirable: Knowledge of -