Many of IPWEA NZ's courses have been created in association with one of our entities: NAMS (National Asset Management Support) - which is recognised as the knowledge centre for asset management in New Zealand. We update our training regularly to ensure it stays relevant. All of our presenters are experienced practitioners, familiar not just with the theory - but with the practice of asset management.
We offer tailored courses to meet the specific needs of any organisation, and a suite of courses on a range of asset management topics. We have delivered these courses in both New Zealand and overseas. IPWEA NZ courses combine theory, analysis of actual case studies and practical examples with a range of exercises to comprehensively demonstrate the concepts.
Benefits of in-house training
The main advantage when a team trains together is the ongoing interaction around the new knowledge acquired and a consistency in skills that provides a return to both the individual and the business well beyond the training.
- Fixed Costs - Cost effective solution with a saving of over 30% on our standard training fees
- Save Time - No external travel or accommodation required
- Customisable Content - Content alignment to meet your organisational requirements
- Flexible Scheduling - Training is delivered on a day that is convenient to you
- Teamwork & Collaboration - Involving your whole team improves the likelihood of using and implementing the training in your organisation
- Networking and Partnerships - run training with neighbouring councils for networking and further cost savings