- Delivered by an online platform with weekly live Q&A, how-to videos, discussion forums and assignments
- Coursework enables you to create your draft Asset Management Plan as you go
- Hands-on experience with tools and templates
- Based on the International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM)
- Aligns with ISO 55000 global AM standards
IPWEA NZ digital badges are delivered 100% online, with each course open for 30 days to complete, to suit your pace. Each badge is designed to take between 2 - 4 hours.
We use the IIMM framework and Asset Management Basics handbook to introduce Asset Management principles and key concepts to managers and staff who are new to the process. This is the first badge in a series of digital badges we are developing on our microcredentials journey to cover the spectrum of asset management skills and competencies.
It is expected to take between 2-4 hours to complete online, with progress saved after each completed section so you can come back to it later.
We have industry experts, like Ross Waugh, lending their experiences to provide up to date content and real world case studies.
Throughout the learning, you can interact with others completing the same workshop if you choose to do so, via the iQualify chat feature. So this is not only a learning process, but also a networking opportunity.
The online courses use a variety of formats, including video, quizzes and reading, to suit your learning style.