Key Topics Covered*
Ask-Your-Mates Local Issues
Plant Management Update
- An open discussion forum on local and topical issues. This session provides a great way to work through challenges and opportunities currently facing the fleet industry and your fleet operation.
Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- We operate in a continually changing environment. This session provides an essential, need to know, update on developments in plant management.
In My Patch
- Ironically the more changeable the environment, the more important good planning is. Learn which plans are critical to a fleet operation and how to develop them.
Junk In – Junk Out
- These sessions are tailored to the needs of each location. Details are provided on the workshop brochure (see download).
Know when to hold them…
- During 2019 IPWEA FLEET conducted a Fleet Management Information System (FMIS) survey. Find out which FMISs are being used and how. This session will consider the important outputs required from an FMIS to support sound decision making and the data you need to capture to make it happen.
From the Regulator
- Light Fleet Replacement Optimisation is dynamic and influenced by a range of factors. This session addresses the drivers of light fleet operating costs and replacement timing
- This informative session will look at on-road regulatory obligations and changes in local jurisdictions. A must-attend session to ensure you understand your fleet compliance requirements.
- Improve plant & vehicle management practice
- Provide an update on the latest trends in various fields of plant & vehicle management
- Provide professional development and networking.
Who should attend
Fleet Practitioners, Plant & Fleet Managers, Fleet Officers, Works & Parks Supervisors, Workshop Supervisors, Works Engineers, Asset Managers, and Procurement Officers - anyone working with plant or fleet within their organisation.
- Rob Wilson, Director IPWEA FLEET
- Ross Moody, IPWEA Executive Officer
- Phil Atley - Komatsu National Business Manager Government & Construction Graders
- Summit Fleet Leasing and Management
- Local Presenters (topic and presenter details on workshop brochure)
* Presenters and content subject to change