Key Topics Covered*
- Open Forum / Local Presentation An open discussion forum and presentation on local and topical issues. This session provides a great way to work through challenges and opportunities currently facing the fleet industry and your fleet operation
- Hard Labour – Understanding Labour Rates The basis for establishing workshop labour rates can change from one organisation to another leading to invalid comparisons and decisions. This interactive and hands on session will address this important issue and provide fleet managers with an understanding of cost recovery labour rates and their implications.
- Answer the Question - In-house or Outsourced Maintenance Fleet practitioners need to be ready to answer the age-old question; Should maintenance be undertaken inhouse or outsourced? This practical session will look at the options and give you a basis for addressing this challenge.
- Don’t Let the Grass Grow Under Your Feet - Getting Value from your Parks and Landcare Feet This informative session will look at how the right plant and equipment can improve your effectiveness and efficiency.
- Clean Up Your Act – Contamination Control Modern engines and emission standards mean fuel and oils need to be in pristine condition. Delegates will take away important knowledge and practical tips to meet this challenge.
- Sharing the Load – Vehicle Load Management This informative session will look at how to manage vehicle loading challenges and ensure your vehicles are safe and compliant.
- Improve plant & vehicle management practice
- Provide an update on the latest trends in various fields of plant & vehicle management
- Provide professional development and networking.
Who should attend
Fleet Practitioners, Plant & Fleet Managers, Fleet Officers, Works & Parks Supervisors, Workshop Supervisors, Works Engineers, Asset Managers, and Procurement Officers - anyone working with plant or fleet within their organisation
- Ross Moody, IPWEA Australasia Executive Officer & Director Fleet
- Rob Wilson, Manager IPWEA FLEET program and Director of 4C Management Solutions
- Taryn Quarnby, CNH
- Hayden Schulz, Donaldson Australasia
- Volvo Group Australia
* Presenters and content subject to change