A live & interactive training program │ Based on IPWEA Fleet Management Certificate
Gain knowledge that can be applied immediately!
Enhancing the plant and vehicle management skills of people working in management, procurement, maintenance and use of plant, vehicles and equipment.
About the webinar series
The program outlines the key principles and knowledge involved in procuring and managing plant and vehicles.
- The 6 units are delivered separately to enable participants in the Fleet Management Certificate to complete the assessment questions for each unit before proceeding to the next unit.
- Participants are able to ask questions during the sessions.
- The online training is provided to assist people enrolled in the Fleet Management Certificate or as stand-alone training.
Who should attend
- Plant & Fleet Managers
- Fleet Officers
- Works & Parks Supervisors
- Workshop Supervisors
- Works Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Anyone working with plant or fleet within their organisation.
|| Robert Wilson
Director IPWEA FLEET
Robert was involved in the development of the content and assessment for the Fleet Management Certificate and is a very experienced trainer and consultant in fleet management.