Membership is open to individuals and organisations in public works and services in Western Australia. Members of IPWEA include a wide range of professionals in the industry, including – engineers, geo-scientists, environmental scientists, engineering technicians, designers, public works directors, managers and engineering support staff. Corporate members include local governments, government departments, consulting engineers, suppliers of products and services, civil contracting firms and many more.
Membership provides an opportunity to:
- Represent the industry on key State and Local Government policy making and advisory committees
- Obtain support and advice from other experienced colleagues in the industry
- Gain access to industry standards, guidelines and knowledge base in the wide range of functions and activities of public works people
- Attend and present at high profile conferences and seminars to inform practitioners of new technologies, best practice, emerging issues and changing legislation
- Be involved in special interest panels and forums focusing on particular areas of the profession
Joining IPWEA is easier than you think, if you want to apply for Individual Membership please click here
Fellow Nomination Form
This category of membership is established to provide an avenue for a public agency or corporation to become a corporate member of the Western Australian Division of the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia.
Membership is open to local governments, state agencies, consultants, contractors, suppliers to the public
works sector and any other organisation deemed eligible by the Executive Committee of the WA Division of
Levels & Benefits of Corporate Membership
There are two (2) levels of Corporate Membership to choose from.
If you are wishing to apply for Corporate membership please complete and return the attached Corporate membership form:
IPWEA WA Corporate Membership Information and Application Form
Simply fill out the form and return it to email@example.com or post to:
The Executive Manager
IPWEA – WA Division
PO Box 8187
Perth Business Centre WA 6849