Request the 40pp PDF eBook now to get your policy reference guide for taking your organisation forward.
Project supported by
Emerging Street Lighting Options for Local Government
Independent. Authoritative. Latest.
A fundamental transformation in street lighting is now underway with the emergence of energy efficient and cost effective LED lighting.
This transformation will have major social, economic, environmental and governance benefits.
A key driver is the potential to reduce energy consumption by 30-70%+ and dramatic 50%+ reductions in maintenance costs.
This Practice Note:
- Lays out the emerging street lighting options for Local Government in Australia
- Explains how these options will reduce costs, improve service levels and improve environmental outcomes
- Highlights key impediments to securing these potential benefits
- Makes recommendations for action
Hard copies also available for purchase at $50 (ex GST) see www.ipwea.org/bookshop.
* Street Lighting technology is undergoing ongoing change. Providing your contact details will allow us to send you updates of the Practice Note eBook.