AM 101 introduces principles and key concepts essential to successful Asset Management.
- Understand why we practice Infrastructure Asset Management and its importance to society
- Understand the benefits and drivers of Infrastructure Asset Management within an organisation
- Describe the objective of Infrastructure Asset Management and each of the processes utilised.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resources International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) and Asset Management Basics.
On completion, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
Who should attend
- Anyone working in asset management
- Those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the IIMM
- People from any profession who are interested in this area.
Typical attendees include
- Asset Managers
- Project managers
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
This course will give you a solid foundation of knowledge about what Asset Management is and why we practice it.
- The importance of infrastructure
- The importance of asset management
- Benefits of asset management
- What is asset management
- Asset management elements
- Asset management system
- Lifecycle asset management
- The asset management hierarchy
- Asset management process
- Continual improvement
- Registrations close 4 business days before end of the month
- If you are registering other people, you must use each person’s individual email address for the registration.
When you register you will receive a confirmation email. Then, within a few days of the course starting, you will receive an email with everything you'll need to know to get started - including how to access the course.
- Members: $175.50+GST
- Non-members: $195+GST