IPWEA Australasia and Division constitutions
The object for which IPWEA is established is to enhance the quality of life in communities through the application of continuous improvement and best practice principles to all aspects of public works and services, infrastructure planning, delivery and operations.
IPWEA will achieve this by:
- Promoting excellence in the delivery of public works and services, in part by providing support and leadership to persons involved in the industry
- Advancing public works and services issues and promoting the IPWEA Group as a principal source of credible, authoritative advice on all public works and services matters
- Being a peak or leading body representing all persons involved in the planning and provision of public works and services
- Developing and exchanging ideas, information and technology in the science and practice of all aspects of public works, including between different industry associations
- Fostering the personal and professional growth of all persons involved in the delivery of public works and services.