The Rita Excell Women In Asset Management Scholarship
Successful recipients will need to:
- Enrol for the Asset Management Foundations course within 2 months of the announcement of the scholarship. Progress and complete both the Asset Management Foundations course and the Professional Certificate in Asset Management Planning within two years of enrolment.
- Work alongside an IPWEA representative to promote the role of Asset Management, Engineering and Public Works within the professional community.
- Work towards getting, OR maintaining, a role in Asset Management or similar for the duration of the scholarship period.
- Any recipient who fails to complete both courses during the allocated timeframe, without an approved application for extension, will forfeit the Scholarship.
- Provide an article for publication on the IPWEA website on a core principle topic.
- Promote the Scholarship program to a state or national event during the two-year period.
- Consent to provide ongoing information for publication on the IPWEA web pages and other publications as appropriate.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel determined by IPWEA. All applicants will receive notification of either a successful or unsuccessful outcome. Feedback will not be provided to unsuccessful applicants.