What is Fleet?
Fleet is the name of the IPWEA’s Plant & Vehicle (Fleet) Management program. The program was launched in 2004 with the release of the best practice Plant & Vehicle Management Manual. The program provides:
- Discounted best practice Plant & Vehicle (Fleet) Management Manual
- Plant & Vehicle management training
- Twice yearly professional development workshops
- The Fleet Management Certificate
- Online tools
- Monthly enews
Subscription to Fleet is available to organisations. Benefits include:
- Up to 20% discount off products and services in the Fleet program
- Monthly enewsletters
- Access to online tools
- Entitlements apply to ALL staff in the subscribing organisation
Annual Subscription Packages Available
NEW Fleet Prepaid Workshop Registrations
- Take advantage of prepaid discounted Fleet Workshop registrations with the annual subscription renewals
- Call 1300 416 745 or email email@example.com for details
Who Is It For?
The program is aimed at enhancing the plant & vehicle management knowledge and skills of people working in the management, procurement, maintenance and use of plant, vehicles and equipment.
Plant & Fleet Managers, Fleet Officers, Works & Parks Supervisors, Workshop Supervisors, Works Engineers, Asset Managers, and Procurement Officers - anyone working with plant or fleet within their organisation.