Asset Management Foundations
Next Course: 11 March 2024
Asset Management Foundations is a self-paced, online course featuring 4 modules designed to build capacity for any asset intensive organisation and increase your understanding of the asset management discipline.
The course has been designed for anyone managing public infrastructure assets such as road & transport networks, water, sewer & drainage networks, parks & recreation facilities, community facilities & buildings and other community assets.
Presented by IPWEA’s subject matter experts, it will:
- Define Asset Management and why it’s important
- Explain the difference between Asset Management and Managing Assets
- Outline the Asset Management System
- Summarise key considerations for good Asset Management
- Identify and explain the factors for success including alignment with the financial planning and reporting task