How to lead projects that deliver!
Designed for engineers, technical officer and works supervisors
Presented by Swinburne University of Technology, this this four x half-day online course provides participants with the language, terminology, structures and tools that are the hallmarks of modern project management.
- Produce a project outline to support initiation and approval
- Create a project plan for a small project, including risk, quality, and change
- Select tools and processes to effectively monitor project implementation
- Develop closure reports and documentation
- Evaluate the success of the project and capture lessons learned
- Understand the core principles of project management
- Outline what is needed to competently manage a project in detail
- Understand the different project methodologies and when each may be applicable
This course provides CPD in an area related to engineering.