||Asset Management Foundations is a self-paced, online course featuring 4 modules designed to build capacity for any asset intensive organisation and increase your understanding of the asset management discipline.
Presented by IPWEA’s subject matter experts, the course has been developed for anyone managing public infrastructure assets including road and transport networks, water, sewer and drainage networks, parks and recreation facilities, community facilities and buildings and other community assets.
* Define what Asset Management is and why it is important
* Explain the difference between Asset Management and Managing Assets
* Outline the Asset Management System
* Summarise the key considerations for good Asset Management
* Identify and explain the factors for success including alignment with the financial planning and reporting task