Bridge the gap between maintaining building assets and limited budgets
- A comprehensive package of resources
- Organisation-based subscription program
- Entitlements apply to ALL staff in subscribing organisation.
The Buildings.PLUS subscription is based on the Buildings.PLUS online tools, web-based condition survey tools and asset planning system designed specifically for the complexities of buildings.
Buildings.PLUS annual subscription includes:
- Access to Buildings.PLUS online tools
- Single user access at any one time to Buildings.PLUS online tools
- The annual organisational subscription based on the Council* population
Buildings.PLUS Online Tools
Buildings.PLUS online tools provides a tactical to strategic analytical solution, enabling asset managers to effectively assess the condition and performance of their assets and to efficiently formulate the priorities of physical works.
Asset Manager Benefits
- A Structured approach to asset planning
- Long-term savings through scientific forecasting
- Ability to prioritise projects using risk and criticality measure
What can you do with your Buildings.PLUS subscription?
Who is it for?
- Use our component references and templates to build your data model
- Apply the inbuilt predictive model to calculate the remaining life of components
- Interrogate data with easy to use graphical functions
- Assess buildings at a component level with our Mobile forms on tablets
- Use one set of data for both renewal forecasting and DRC Valuations
- Network and share with other similar organisations.
Buildings.PLUS is particularly applicable to
It will help you to:
- Local Government Councils
- Organisations providing services from a range of buildings
- Manage diverse range of buildings assets and balance priorities
- Make sure that less used facilities or lower priorities are not overlooked or forgotten
- Feed projections into long term financial plans from straight forward output
To find out more about Buildings.PLUS and how the online tools work: