Smarter, safer and more sustainable pavements
Specialist CPD for engineers, technical officers & works supervisors
The Smart Pavements Australia Research Collaboration Hub provides an unprecedented, university-led research platform for the Australian pavement industry to innovate materials, designs and adaptive technologies, facilitate sector skill development and drive commercial benefits.
Presented by SPARC Hub’s engineering experts, this 3-webinar series will present transformative research into contemporary construction to make pavements smarter, longer-lasting, safer and more economical with a lower environmental footprint.
- Understand how foamed bitumen-stabilised pavements behave in various conditions, including flooding.
- Learn how recycled, waste or secondary materials can improve pavement sustainability.
- Gain insight into the foundational aspects and principles of Intelligent Compaction technology.
Detailed Learning Outcomes are available from here.
Ok…you asked so we listened. Our Smart Pavement webinars are now available separately.
Webinar 1: Foamed Bitumen Characteristics
2:00pm – 3:00pm Wed 18 October 2023
Webinar 2: Geopolymer Concrete Pavement
2:00pm – 3:00pm Wed 15 November 2023
Webinar 3: Intelligent Compaction Insights
2:00pm – 3:00pm Wed 28 February 2024
- Dr Arooran Rajah | Chief Operating Officer, SPARC Hub
- Janitha Madhavie Migunthanna | Researcher, Swinburne University
IPWEA members: $165 (inc GST)
Non-members: $220 (inc GST)