Implications for engineers, employees & employers
The countdown is on; anyone providing a professional civil engineering service in or for Victoria must be registered by 30 September 2022.
Presented by the IPWEA Victoria CEO David Hallett, this webinar will outline the following:
- Registration process (who does what?)
- The co-regulatory model
- Assessment entities & schemes
- Submission requirements (what are they?)
- Assessment for registration
- Application for registration
- Timeframe (how long will it take?)
- Assessment (allow 3 months)
- Registration (allow 3 months)
Don’t miss this update and Q&A session!