PWEFT actively supports members and non-members with funding opportunities to attend conferences that will improve knowledge and experience in public works engineering. The Foundation invites expressions of interest for funding support for any upcoming conferences related to public works.
Applications must be addressed to The Chairman, Board of Trustees, Public Works Engineering Foundation of Tasmania, and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should provide:
- Name and membership number if applicable.
- Work experience and current role.
- Contributions made to IPWEA and public works.
- Conference details.
- A statement on why you wish to attend the conference and the benefits you will gain.
- Written support from employer confirming availability to attend.
- A commitment to present your key learnings from the conference at an upcoming IPWEA Tas event.