This 6 half day on-line course will lead participants through core project management processes & skills.
Participants will gain:
- Understanding of the differences between projects and operational work
- Clarity about what constitutes a project
- Knowledge and skills to assist them to work effectively within the project life cycle
- Understanding of effective issue management
- Awareness of the expectations of Management and Stakeholders
- Awareness of the differences in practice and focus in the various types of projects undertaken by local government
- Skills to manage risk, scope and time
Statement of Attainment
Participants who undertake an optional assessment associated with this course will receive a statement of attainment for the following unit of competency: BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work.
Henrietta is the founder of KneeDeep Project Management, having started her project management career in the information technology sector before moving to consulting and training with a very wide range of industries and applications.
Course dates and times:
Fridays: 9.00am – 11.30am
April 23 & 30
May 7, 14, 21 & 28 2021
NB: This course will be delivered via Zoom, so requires each participant to have access to a computer with microphone and video camera.
Cost (ex GST)
Optional assessment: $200.00