We invite our engineering sector to not only engage with each other but also meet and inspire our future and existing engineering students. Some of our students and graduates may be your employees in the future. The opportunity to hear from each other about key national and regional projects, professional development opportunities in different workplaces and the attributes and attitudes you as employers is invaluable to our future engineers, as well as us, as your local tertiary education provider.WHO IS ATTENDING
• National and Regional Industry leaders, contractors and asset owners
• Engineering studentsPROGRAMME FOCUS
• National and Regional Industry leaders, contractors and asset owners will showcase the next 5 to 10 years key infrastructure projects and facilitate panel discussions and Q&A sessions.
• Industry leaders will discuss the various programmes of development internally and externally of their organisation and within the tertiary education sector for engineers.
• Enlighten our future engineers what attributes and attitudes you, our employers, look for when recruiting new to engineering and already qualified or skilled engineers.
• Industry, graduates, future students, and apprentices in engineering discuss the different career directions open to engineers.
• You will have an opportunity to meet your future workforce.YOU ARE INVITED
We invite you to be part of the panel discussions, present your key programmes of work or discuss opportunities within your organisation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions, interest in presenting/being part of a panel or to register attendance (for catering and seating purposes). The full programme will be emailed to those registered for attendance mid-February.