AM 202 introduces the key internal and external drivers that define the scope of your AM system.
- Understand the importance of setting a clear strategic direction for the AM system
- Understand levels of service and why they are the cornerstone of good AM
- Understand the importance of future demand forecasts and be aware of the methods available
- Understand the importance of collecting, maintaining and reporting asset data.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resources International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) and Asset Management Basics.
On completion, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
Who should attend
- Those who are new to managing infrastructure assets or those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the IIMM
- Students or recent graduates in any profession who are interested in this area.
Typical attendees include
- Project managers
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
In this course you will learn about the key internal and external drivers that define the scope of your AM system.
- Setting the AM Strategic Direction
- Levels of Service
- Forecasting Future Demand
- Acquiring Asset Knowledge
- Monitoring Performance
- Developing the Strategic AM Plan
- Registrations close on 22 December due to holiday season.
- Support will be limited between 24 December and 17 January.
- If you are registering other people, you must use each person’s individual email address for the registration.
When you register you will receive a confirmation email. Then, within a few days of the course starting, you will receive an email with everything you'll need to know to get started - including how to access the course.
- Members: $220.50+GST
- Non-members: $245+GST