Sign up now to your asset management learning journey and start building your digital credentials!
AM 203, Lifecycle Planning is the 3rd in the IPWEA NZ Digital Badging line up. If you are new to the Digital Badges world, you can find information here, a page that can also lead you to AM 101 and AM 202 registrations.
Learning objectives for AM 203
Participants on this course will learn too:
- Understand decision making techniques that aim to provide the most effective solution to delivering defined objectives.
- Understand how to manage risks and opportunities which may impact on the delivery of the organisation’s objectives.
- Understand how assets are operated on a day to day basis by carrying out activities that are aimed at keeping the asset in service and meeting AM objectives.
- Understand how to apply decision making techniques that can be used to identify the optimal solution across the asset lifecycle to develop a capital investment programme.
- Understand how the resource demands of Asset Management can be identified, disclosed and funded in monetary terms.
We use the IIMM framework and Asset Management Basics handbook as the course curricula. This is the third badge in our suite of digital badges - these micro-credentials are a great way to build your asset management skills and competencies, allowing you to advance your asset management journey. This badge is a pre-requisite to AM 204 – Asset Manager Enablers.
Who should attend
- Those who are new to managing infrastructure assets or those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the IIMM.
- Students or recent graduates in any profession who are interested in this area. It is expected to take between 2-4 hours to complete online, progress is saved after each completed section so you can come back to it at your convenience.
Important info before you register
- You MUST complete AM 101 and AM 202 before starting this workshop. However you can still register today!
- If you are registering other people, you MUST use each persons individual email address for the registration.
Registrations close 25 April 2021
Please note – for the best delivery of this course, we recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari (with a preference to google chrome) to access the iQualify site. If you are an Internet Explorer 11 (iE11) user please consider switching to one of the recommended browsers.
(ex GST for NZ & CA only):
Non- members: $195 +GST
Members: $175.50 +GST