The best of both worlds
Do you prefer to learn in a face-to-face environment, but love the idea of a micro-credential to show proven competency in asset management?
With IPWEA NZs Understanding Asset Management + AM 101 Digital Badge you get just that.
Our Understanding Asset Management face-to-face course is built around the content and structure of the International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM).
This course is intended for people who wish to gain an overview of the breadth of asset management practices, and is applicable to those who have been managing assets for a while at an operational level and need to understand the strategic context of what they do.
Asset management as a practice has been used successfully in New Zealand for over 20 years. Organisations applying its principles see real business gains in the management of infrastructure assets.
- Non-members: $495 course fee + $95 for digital badge = $590 (ex GST)
- Members: $445.50 course fee + $95 for digital badge = $540.50 (ex GST)
This bundle, and attending via Zoom saves you $200.00
Key topics explored
- Basic principles of Asset Management
- The strategic context for Asset Management
- Growth and Demand Levels of service
- Operations and maintenance
- Asset monitoring
- Planning for Asset renewals and new assets
- Financial management
- The asset management plan
- What is good practice, and how is everyone else doing it?
- Case studies
Who Should Attend
- Financial and asset managers new to the field
- Technical officers
- More experienced people wanting a general refresher of core concepts
Please register no later than 1 week before event