Each year the material is updated to reflect law changes and feedback
- review of payment clauses in NZS 3910 Conditions of Contract
- when would additional payment of a contractor sometimes be justified?
- Ideas on how a contractor should prepare, support and present a claim
- understand the advantages of well-argued and supported claims,
- also the Engineer’s processes for analysing, valuing and responding to such claims,
- Learn what might happen if claims are unfairly dismissed or just ignored.
$595.00 (gst excl)
10% discount for IPWEA NZ members