IPWEA NZ are delighted to have partnered with BECA to develop this badge, accessing industry expertise to deliver you training excellence.
is an Intermediate level badge. To find out more about Digital Badges, click here
Most road controlling authorities undertake traffic monitoring across their networks, but often lack the understanding of how to optimise their programme, and how to turn their count data into estimates across their network. Course Objectives
TM 401 will teach you:
- the importance of network traffic data in transportation asset management
- how to create a traffic count strategy and programme of monitoring of sites and turn that into a programme across a road network
- the principles behind a good traffic monitoring strategy
- various methods used to take the traffic data collected and turn that into AADT estimates across the network, that can be updated annually
The course curricula are the RIMS traffic monitoring guidelines aligned with the IIMM framework and Asset Management Basics handbook.Who should attend
RCA transportation asset managers, consultants and contractors who are responsible for traffic monitoring strategies, programmes and updating network estimates.Please note - Registrations close 4 business days before end of the month.
Important info before you register
What happens when you register?
- IPWEA NZ strongly recommends you complete AM 101,202, 203 and 204 – IPWEA NZs AM Foundation courses before commencing this workshop. Please note, you can register for all courses at once if this is your preference.
- If you are registering other people, you MUST use each persons individual email address for the registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Within a few days of course commencement you will receive an email with everything you'll need to know to get started including how to access the course.