AM 203 is designed to enable you to understand the basics of the Lifecycle Planning part of the Asset Management process.
It will expose you to the tools and principles to enable to provide a foundation for you to deepen your knowledge and understanding of infrastructure asset management.
- Understand decision making techniques that aim to provide the most effective solution
- Understand how assets are operated on a day to day basis
- Understand how the resource demands of Asset Management can be identified, disclosed and funded in monetary terms.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resources International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) and Asset Management Basics.
On completion, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
Who should attend
- Those who are new to managing infrastructure assets or those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the IIMM
- Students or recent graduates in any profession who are interested in this area.
Typical attendees include
- Finance staff
- Project managers
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
This course will increase your understanding of the basics of the Lifecycle Planning part of the Asset Management process.
- Lifecycle decision methods
- Managing risk
- Operational planning
- Capital investment planning
- Financial planning
- Asset Management Plans
- Registrations close 4 business days before end of the month
- If you are registering other people, you must use each person’s individual email address for the registration.
When you register you will receive a confirmation email. Then, within a few days of the course starting, you will receive an email with everything you'll need to know to get started - including how to access the course.