Sign up now to your asset management learning journey and start building your digital credentials!
AM 204 - Asset Management Enablers – Digital Badge is part of the BASIC level badges in the IPWEA NZ Digital Badging line up. If you are new to the Digital Badges world, you can find information here. It is a prerequisite of this badge, that you have completed our Aware (AM 101) and Basic (202 and 203) level badges.
Learning objectives for AM 204
Participants on this course will learn too understand the importance and benefits of and have a comprehensive understanding of the content of the IIMM to a basic level of maturity for:
- Asset management leadership and teams
- Asset management plans
- Management systems
- Asset management information systems and tools
- Service delivery models
- Audit and improvement
We use the IIMM framework and Asset Management Basics handbook as the course curricula. These micro-credentials are a great way to build your asset management skills and competencies, allowing you to advance your asset management journey.
Who should attend
- Those who are new to managing infrastructure assets or those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the IIMM.
- Students or recent graduates in any profession who are interested in this area.
Important info before you register
- You MUST complete AM 101,202 and 203 before starting this workshop. However you can still register today for future months!
- If you are registering other people, you MUST use each persons individual email address for the registration.
Pricing (ex GST for NZ & CA only):
Non- members: $195 +GST
Members: $175.50 +GST
Registrations close 25 March 2021.