IPWEA NZ in association with KPMG invites you to attend the Local Government Infrastructure Management Forum 2018.
Infrastructure Management is critical to our communities, to inform what infrastructure is needed to support community activities, at the desired level of service; and then how that infrastructure is funded and delivered. It is also critical to informing how we deliver on the National Infrastructure Plan.
For New Zealand, a step change is needed, to deliver the right infrastructure, in an affordable manner.
Infrastructure has often been seen as the exclusive province of engineers and asset managers. However, all areas of organisations that deliver infrastructure – CEOs, Financial Managers, policy planners and those in regulatory roles - need to fully understand infrastructure and infrastructure management, and apply optimised decision-making.
We are pleased to have the support of KPMG for this forum, and access to KPMG’s Global Infrastructure Centre of Expertise and Performance Advisory experts.
The dynamic line up of topics and speakers will provide the latest perspectives on infrastructure management in the public sector. Topics include:
- Challenges and opportunities for Local Government (both provincial and metropolitan)
- The UN’s Sustainable Development Guidelines: A how to guide for your organisation
- Customer Experience: An infrastructure take on customer centricity
- Infrastructure Morality: Balancing commercial realities with community needs
- Measuring Value: Defining what ‘value’ means to your organisation
- Making informed sustainable funding choices
- Digital Disruption and Infrastructure
- Strategic Procurement: New models of service delivery and the role of procurement
- The Collaboration Imperative: Collaborate or die (choose life)
- Embedding change at the top: Why infrastructure management is a cultural issue
The forum is 1.5 days in Wellington, and includes a networking dinner on Thursday 8th March.Day one
will start at 3pm to enable attendees to do other business before the forum commences.Day two
kicks off again at 8.30am until 3.45pm
The Local Government Infrastructure Management Forum is for senior and aspiring leaders across all facets of infrastructure planning and delivery. It is an opportunity to meet, to be inspired, and to take away tools and tactics to improve management of infrastructure in your organisation.
Download the programme here
To register, download and complete this form
, and send it to Trina.Paul@ipwea.org.