Leaders in engineering and asset management for sustainable communities.
We will champion integrated management of services for communities through excellence in engineering and asset management.
- Uphold and improve the status of engineering and management of public assets in New Zealand.
- Promote and encourage appropriate engineering and asset management standards for all public assets.
- Be the principal engineering and asset management advisory body to for local government.
- Foster the sharing of knowledge among:
b) engineers, asset managers and others working with public assets
c) local government elected members
d) associations and organisations with similar objectives within New Zealand and overseas.
- Encourage, sponsor and promote research into all aspects of public asset engineering and management.
- Provide benefits for Members, including opportunities for education, networking and personal development.
- Take any other action which the Board believes will be of benefit to members, local government or public asset engineering and management generally.
For IPWEA NZ Rules please click here