The guided pathway for Asset Management Planning
This NAMS+ workshop provides an introductory overview of NAMS+ product and how it can provide benefits to your organisation.
Intensive 1-day workshop
A focus on learning outcomes ensuring the tools and templates are used to their full advantage
|Consistent with regulatory requirements
- How to navigate and use the NAMS+ website, tools & templates.
- Enhance your skills to write, review and update your Asset Management Plans and Strategy.
- Forecast infrastructure asset renewal requirements against several funding scenarios.
- Improve confidence in reporting the trade-offs on service, cost and risk.
- Develop quality inputs to long-term financial plans and fulfil regulatory reporting requirements.
- Hands on practical exercises.
- Opportunity to discuss AM planning processes with your peers.
Key Topics Explored
- How to navigate and use NAMS+.
- Online data input and editing using sample data.
- Value for money scenarios – options and consequences.
- Maturity model assessment.
- How to generate your own AM Plan and Strategy.
- Be a competent user of NAMS+.
- Demonstrate your organisation can be financially sustainable.
- Appreciate that forecast options relate to service and risk consequences.
- Be better equipped to identify and manage the consequences and likelihood of infrastructure service risks.
- Provide credible decision support by linking life-cycle forecasts to the Asset Management and Long-Term Financial Plans.
Who Should Attend
Typical attendees include:
- Officers tasked with writing and/or updating Asset Management Plans
- Finance Managers
- Asset Accountants
- Technical Officers
- Current and/or new users and those considering subscribing to NAMS+.
Recognised Prior Learning
- Knowledge of:
- International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM)
- International Infrastructure Financial Management Manual (IIFMM)
- Introduction to Asset Management
Find out more about the NAMS+ subscription