Many of the early asset management plans that have been prepared focus strongly on data and lifecycle forecasts. While this is a very good step in the overall development of asset management maturity, the consequences of decisions are often overlooked. The development of Levels of Service in the broader Asset Management Planning discussion is important item in reaching Asset Management Maturity.
- Understand the Levels of Service discussion
- Consider the context of Asset Management Levels of Service
- Be aware of the types of Levels of Service
- Recognise the importance of Levels of Service to the Asset Management discussion
- Explain the context of Asset Management Levels of Service
- Commence developing Customer and Technical Levels of Service