The new Professional Certificate in Infrastructure Financial Management (ProCert IFM) equips asset and finance management professionals with capabilities to achieve required infrastructure management objectives.
Continue your professional development and build your capability to lead your organisation in providing financially sustainable service delivery from Infrastructure.
This new Professional Certificate in Infrastructure Financial Management course will reference the 2020 edition of the internationally acclaimed International Infrastructure Financial Management Manual (IIFMM), the go-to publication for infrastructure finance management globally.
- Over 6 modules you will learn global best-practice from internationally renowned experts.
- Built for busy professionals looking to fast-track their development, delivered via a mix of online content, videos and coursework.
- Gain the capability to work across your organisation linking asset management planning and financial management planning to achieve service objectives.
The course will reference International Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting Standards -(IFRS) and ISO 55010, thus achieving relevancy both in Australasia and internationally.
Learn how to:
- Adopt a stewardship approach to managing infrastructure,
- Progress from annual budgeting to long-term financial planning,
- Use suitable financial management report to inform long-term decision,
- Apply the IPWEA NAMS+ industry tools, templates and publications.