IPWEA National Overseas Study Tour 2014
3/3/2014 12:16:30 AM
The 2014 IPWEA Australasia Overseas Tour, focusing on Best Practice in Plant and Vehicle (Fleet) Management, will be held across Canada and the USA from 16-30th August 2014.
The 14 day tour starting in Toronto, Canada includes:
• Attendance at the American Public Works (APWA) Congress, Toronto
• Major expo of public works plant, vehicles & equipment
• Technical program with fleet management papers
• Post-congress study tour across Canada and the USA
• Council and supplier technical site visits
The Study Tour cost is approx $9,500 per person.
The IPWEA (NSW) Foundation is offering a Fellowship Grant towards the tour costs.
The grant is open to IPWEA (NSW) members (meeting minimum selection criteria).
Applications close: 31st March 2014.
For further information about the Study Tour or the Foundation Grant, follow the link below.
Privately funded participants are also welcome to apply to join the Tour.